It looks like everyone had a great time! Gabe looks so cute in his ski gear! I hope the boys can go skiing together when they get a bit older. Thanks for sharing your pics! I know how time consuming it can be! Hope you had fun camping! Love you
Hurray for pics!!! LOVE the close-up of Gabe in his ski outfit -- adorable! You'll have to take mimi skiing some day. I haven't been skiing for about 3 years. I love you and miss you sooooooo much!!!!!
2 comments:
It looks like everyone had a great time! Gabe looks so cute in his ski gear! I hope the boys can go skiing together when they get a bit older. Thanks for sharing your pics! I know how time consuming it can be! Hope you had fun camping! Love you
Hurray for pics!!! LOVE the close-up of Gabe in his ski outfit -- adorable! You'll have to take mimi skiing some day. I haven't been skiing for about 3 years. I love you and miss you sooooooo much!!!!!
Post a Comment